Walk of Shame
We’re not sure whether you’re up for it, but Mr E and his gang of rather eccentric guests are waiting for you for a wild house party in the Walk of Shame pokie by Nolimit City. Giving you 5 reels and 768 ways to win, stacked character symbols will come with Loaded Wilds that take you to your next spin. There are 2 different free spins features with the One More feature seeing Loaded Wilds increase the win multiplier each time. This applies in the All Nighter feature with Mr E Scatter is also sticky and an xSplit giving you more ways to win. With an RTP of 96.04% and 9,822x top wins, it’s time for an unforgettable party.
- ✅ Good Base RTP
- ✅ Lots of Features
- ✅ Win Up to 9,822x the Bet
- ✅ Another NLC Masterpiece
- ✅ Dark and Grey Game Theme
- ✅ Easier than other NLC games
- ✅ Medium Volatility
- ❌ Ranging RTP
Walk of Shame Review
Nolimit City’s Walk of Shame online pokie gives you a narrative that revolves around Mr E and his scandalous parties that always turn into complete madness. The symbols show a crazy cast of characters but it’s not the kind of glamorous look & feel you would expect from an online pokie about partying; instead the reels are filled with empty martini and beer glasses, and none of the invited seem to have a good time. As we’re used to from Nolimit City, Walk of Shame shows the darker side to partying whilst still keeping things entertaining.
Nice to know
|Launched||17 January 2023|
|RTP||96.04%, 94.04%, 92.12%|
|Features||Additional Free Spins, Buffalo mechanic, Free Spins, Free Spins Multiplier, Multiplier, Scatter symbols, Splitting Symbols, Splitz, Stack, Sticky Wilds, Walking Symbols, Moving Wilds, Wild|
|Min. bet/line||$ 0.20|
Review Walk of Shame
Every Kiwi has gone to a house party and chances are that there was some booze involved as well. If so, you will definitely relate to this new online pokie from Nolimit City. This online casino game takes you to a room that paints the aftermath of a wild party where Mr. E and his group of friends/relatives/colleagues spent last night. Whilst cleaning up the mess, you might bump into rewards of up to 9,822x the bet. There’s heaps to pick up, including loaded multiplier wilds, free spins, and walking wilds. As if that’s not all, the scatter icon can also transform into an xSplit icon which can split the row or entire reel. Dive deeper into this gameplay with our in-depth Walk of Shame pokie review.
How to Play
Once you have found yourself your favourite online casino, you can look up Walk of Shame in their game lobby. Here you will see that this pokie’s grid is rather non-conventional and comes with 5 reels with 3-4-4-4-4 rows. The reels come with non-adjustable 768 win ways that you can use to make a winning combo.
- If you press the Dollar ($) sign to open the bet settings window, you can pick your preferred value between $ 0.20 and $ 100. We suggest you take into account your bankroll and stick to a predefined limit. This Walk of Shame pokie mostly favours that of high rollers.
- Next, close the betting tab, click on the spin button or use your computer’s spacebar to play the reels once. The Autoplay command can be found below the Spin icon. Activate it to play a preselected number of rounds based on certain settings.
- The Turbo button toggles between fast and normal gameplay speeds. Meanwhile, you can access the paytable and get in-depth game rules using the Menu icon.
On the reels of the game, you will see 5 empty drinks including beer, mojito, margarita, blue lagoon, and good old cocktails. The high values include a tiger guy, bunny guy, drag queen and Jonas (one of Nolimit City’s co-founder wearing a NLC t-shirt). Jonas himself is also the most lucrative symbol awarding 0.75, 2.5 or 5x your total bet for combos of 3, 4 or 5. No standard wild symbol appears. High value symbols that cover an entire reel will transform into a Loaded Wild. This can occur on the reels 2 through 5. Other symbols include the Invitation and Mr E scatters which are key to activating the bonus features. You will also see an xSplit symbol which is created when a Mr E scatter symbol lands in the base game. The xSplit symbol either splits the row or the reel for more ways to win. Here is what the symbols in Walk of Shame of Nolimit City can do for you:
|Symbol||Payout for 3||Payout for 4||Payout for 5|
|Blue Lagoon Cocktail||0.25||0.75||1.25|
|Old Fashioned Cocktail||0.25||0.75||1.25|
|Invitation Scatter||3/4 activates One More feature|
|Mr E Scatter||1 + 3/4 Invitation Scatters activates All Nighter feature|
Walk of Shame comes with a total of 5 features, including one with the title of the pokie: walk of shame. In addition, there are still wild symbols to make, an xSplit feature and 2 free spins rounds to play. The bonus buy feature, which is available in New Zealand, will give you another chance to spice up the thrills.
Walk of Shame wild symbols are not standard included on the reels. Landing 4 character symbols stacked on the same reel (from reels 2 to 5) will trigger the Walk of Shame Wild. If you manage to do so, they merge into a wild symbol with a x4 multiplier. The wild symbol can replace any regular symbol in Walk of Shame to create winning combinations.
Walk of Shame
When you land a wild symbol and a Mr E symbol, the walk of shame feature is activated. Mr E can be recognised by his glass of whiskey and the lighter in his hand. During the walk of shame feature, all wild symbols move 1 reel to the left after every spin. If the wild symbol lands on reel 2, the Walk of Shame feature will come to an end.
If you only land a Mr E scatter, it will turn into an xSplit symbol. This means that he splits all symbols in his row or on his reel in half. This creates more profit opportunities and you can create longer profits.
Walk of Shame free spins
There are two free spins rounds in Walk of Shame and also two types of scatters. Firstly, there is the scatter in the form of an invitation and next to that there is a Mr E scatter. Which scatters you land and how many you land determines how many and which free spins you get.
- 3 invitations = One More!!! round with 10 free spins.
- 4 invitations = One More!!! round with 15 free spins.
- 3 invitations + 1 Mr E = All Nighter round with 10 free spins.
- 4 invitations + 1 Mr E = All Nighter round with 15 free spins.
The One More!!! free spins round works with a progressive win multiplier on the wild symbols. Every time a wild symbol forms, the multiplier increases by +1. If you land a Mr E symbol during this round, you will progress to the All Nighter with 3 extra free spins added to your total.
The All Nighter round has the same progressive win multiplier as described above. The only difference is that the walk of shame feature can be activated again during this round. If successful, Mr E will remain on the first reel, where he splits symbols as an xSplit symbol. If you land a number of invitations again during the free spins rounds, you will receive extra free spins in the round you are already playing.
- 1 invitation = 1 extra spin.
- 2 invitations = 3 extra spins.
- 3 invitations = 5 extra spins.
- 4 invitations = 7 extra spins.
Kiwis will have access to the Bonus Buy menu. Hit the yellow star and you will get three options to choose from as follows:
- Pay 69x the bet and get access to the One More!!! Bonus Round.
- This option comes with an RTP of 96.45%.
- Pay 314x the bet and get access to the All Nighter Bonus Round.
- This option comes with an RTP of 96.18%.
- Pay 131x the bet for the Lucky Dip, which gives you a 75% chance for One More!!! and 25% chance for the All Nighter feature.
- This option comes with an RTP of 96.32%.
The Walk of Shame RTP is set at 96.04% with 49.76% reserved for the base game and 46.28% for the bonus features. Just above the 96% online pokies average, Nolimit City has produced 94.04% and 92.11% RTP versions. To check if the RTP version is on offer at your favourite casino, load up the Walk of Shame pokie and head to the Paytable. Walk of Shame is a medium volatility pokie and ranked as 6 out of 10. This is quite a drop from the extreme 10 out of 10 volatility usually found in Nolimit City games.
Winning combinations will land every 3.24 spins on average as it comes with a 30.78% hit frequency rate. Free spins will be triggered every 241 spins on average. Finally, the Walk of Shame pokie game offers you top wins of 9,822x the bet. Known as Happily Ever After, the chances of hitting this figure is set at 1 in 4 million spins. This is relatively low compared to other games by NLC such as Tombstone RIP which comes at 1 in 130 million spins.
We thought we had seen it all and we even went to a rave in The Rave by Nolimit City. Now it is time to go to a more untamed and entertaining game than Walk of Shame. It feels like this pokie is based on some employees at Nolimit City and maybe some of their own legendary parties. The fact that the best paying symbol is Jonas (the company’s co-founder) wearing a NLC t-shirt and an elephant thong makes us think that this casino game is an inside joke of some sort. Walk of Shame is therefore quite a hilarious release in its own right, and we’re sure it was a lot of fun to make.
The gameplay in this casino game is a lot less complicated which is something we definitely welcome as recent releases were becoming a bit difficult to follow, even for experienced pokie reviewers like ourselves. As for the features, pay attention to the xSplit mechanic as it will increase the number of win ways when it hits. We also find that the bonus rounds are a bit more reasonably priced than usual. They lack the oomph and horsepower of many previous instalments though, whilst the 9,822x potential is not all that impressive for a NoLimit City launch to be honest. Still, pretty much everything in the game is a lot better than what other game developers show in their productions.