Money Train 4
Money Train 4 is the very last ride meant to give players the climax they’re looking for in a new online pokie. Delivered by Relax Gaming and the last part in the series, it is played on a 6×6 playing field and comes with a Scatter Pays mechanic giving players the chance to make generous top wins of up to 150,000x the bet. The random spins with multipliers come in the base game, which is built around the Money Cart Bonus feature. With a new Arms Dealer bandit, there are even more special symbols paving the way for dynamic feature combos. Exclusively for the die-hards, this game comes with a RTP of 96.1% and other impressive numbers. Do you dare to join the gang? Buckle up, Money Train 4 is the real deal.
Money Train 4 Review
Even the best series must come to an end at some point, and Money Train is one of the best examples of how successful an online casino game series can be. Money Train 4: The Last Stand is allegedly the final part in a series that has revolutionised the online pokie industry, and has become wildly popular in the online pokie community. With every new release after the first part was launched in 2019 it became hard to imagine the successor beating the predecessor but every single time they managed to do so. Once again, we’re happy to let you know that Money Train 4 has managed to top all previous titles. This is extremely impressive as Relax Gaming continues to show us how to beat expectations, even when the community thinks this is impossible. Specifically, this means that the audiovisual part is superb whilst the smoothness of the game is outstanding. There are +20 special symbols and the top win of 150,000x the bet is just as spectacular.
Nice to know
|Launched||20 September 2023|
|Features||Bonus Game, Bonus symbols, Buy Feature, Cash Collector, Hold and Spin, Lock it Link, Pay Anywhere, Reelset Changing, Respins, Symbol Swap|
|Min. bet/line||$ 0.10|
- ✅ Win Up To 150.000x the Bet
- ✅ Average Base RTP
- ✅ Bonus Buy
- ✅ Awesome Bonus Features
- ✅ Single RTP (RTP depending on region)
- ✅ Best Money Train Game So Far
- ❌ High Volatility
Review Money Train 4
Fasten your seat belt as the ultra popular game developer Relax Gaming presents the fourth and final version of the Money Train pokie series. Each new release blew players away and the latest instalment one is no different as you’re about to go off-world to combat some serious problems. You’re armed with some futuristic weapons so it shouldn’t be too much of a problem to make clear what you’re looking for. If you were happy with MT3, you’ll love to see what this online pokie has to offer. Like the other Money Train titles in the series, the action is high paced and the game is highly volatile. This time, players from New Zealand and everywhere else in the world can look forward to top prizes that go up to 150,000x the bet as well as a scatter pay system and a wide range of special symbols.
How to Play
Game developer Relax Gaming has updated the controls of Money Train 4 which basically means that you’ll get a new layout in comparison to the previous 3 games. We consider this a significant improvement and reckon that most Kiwis will agree. The game is presented on a 6×6 grid and offers a pay anywhere setup. Here is how to play Money Train 4:
- Choose your favourite casino from our list of best NZ online casinos.
- After launching the pokie and watching the intro, look for the menu button which can be recognised by the three lines including the information, options and audio.
- Adjust the bet by making use of the buttons “-” and “+”. These can be found on the right side of the menu. Do so according to your bankroll and limit your stakes.
- Start your Money Train 4 session by clicking on the spin button.
Money Train 4 is a game with a high variance that is played on a 6×6 sized grid and works with a scatter pays system. The pokie game awards regular wins when there are +8 identical high value symbols in view, with the same being true for 10 low value symbols. This can happen anywhere on the reels. The 8 pay symbols in the game are split into the low values: diamonds, clubs, hearts, and spades, and 4 high values: payer, sniper, collector, and necromancer. The scatter wins gives players payouts of 0.4 to 1.2x the stake, whilst the most valuable wins, made up of 36 matching symbols, pay 100 to 1000x the bet. Money Train 4 doesn’t have a wild though. Here is what to expect from the symbols:
|Diamond||10-36 pays 0.4 to 100x the stake|
|Club||10-36 pays 0.4 to 100x the stake|
|Spade||10-36 pays 0.5 to 125x the stake|
|Heart||10-36 pays 0.5 to 125x the stake|
|Payer||10-36 pays 1 to 250x the stake|
|Sniper||10-36 pays 1.2 to 400x the stake|
|Collector||8-36 pays 1 to 500x the stake|
|Necromancer||8-36 pays 1.2 to 1,000x the stake|
|Bonus Scatter||3+ triggers Money Cart Bonus feature|
Money Train 4 comes with a total of 3 bonus features which doesn’t sound like very much, but mate believe us, it’s going to be quite a lot of info to digest. Below, we’ll dive into the Respins continue if more symbols land as well as multipliers. In this game it’s all about the Money Cart Bonus feature where there are new special symbols that could lead to 150,000x the stake payouts. There is also a bonus buy feature that comes in two different options. All of the features in Money Train are discussed carefully below:
Like in MT3, there is a Respin feature which can be randomly triggered at the end of any base game spin. The symbol most present on the reels is selected and will be sticky during the respin. On this spin, an extra symbol of the same kind can land on the grid.
When this happens, players will earn another respin. Make sure to look out for Multiplier symbols as well. These don’t stick on the playing field, but will give you an extra respin. Multiplier values will be added together and will multiply the final win amount. Respins will go on as long as there are no new matching symbols.
Money Cart Bonus Feature
The fourth instalment of Money Train is also all about the Money Cart Bonus feature. This feature is activated by 3+ bonus scatter symbols; this can happen anywhere on the grid. If you manage to do so, make sure to pay close attention to the gold Persistent symbols as these are the ones that can substitute for the Bonus Scatter.
During the feature itself, the triggering symbols will show a bet multiplier value of up to 10x the total stake. Next, three spins are awarded. If a Persistent symbol is in play when activating the bonus feature, it will also reveal its function; this will happen before the first spin. In this case, the new symbol landing will be sticky with the spins counter resetting to 3.
Filling a row with symbols, will open an extra row with any new symbols in the new row showing their function. You can benefit from up to 4 extra rows throughout this bonus feature. The following 20 special symbols can come into play, each with its own function:
- Bonus Symbol: Reveals a value between 1 and 10x the stake.
- Collector: Collects the values in the game and then adds them to its own value.
- Persistent Collector: Collects all visible values and adds them to its own value. This happens at the end of that spin and each following spin. Unlike the Collector, it doesn’t collect its own value.
- Adjacent Collector: Collects all the values from the adjacent positions as well, adding these values to its own value.
- Persistent Adjacent Collector: Collects all the values from the adjacent positions as well, adding them to its own value on both that particular spin and each following spin.
- Payer: Reveals a value, adds this to all the other visible symbols in play.
- Persistent Payer: Reveals a value, then adds it to all other visible symbols on that spin and each following spin. Doesn’t pay itself.
- Adjacent Payer: Reveals a value, adds it to all adjacent symbols.
- Persistent Adjacent Payer: Reveals a value, adds it to all adjacent symbols on the spin and each following spin.
- Sniper: Doubles the values of 3-8 other bonus symbols. It can act on the same Bonus symbol multiple times.
- Persistent Sniper: Doubles the values of 3-8 other bonus symbols; on that particular spin and each following spin. It can also act on the same bonus symbol multiple times.
- Collector Payer: Selects 3-5 symbols as targets, adds their values to its own and then pays out the updated value to each of its targets.
- Persistent Collector Payer: At the end of each spin, selects 3-5 symbols as targets, adds their values to its own. Next, it pays out the updated value to each of its targets.
- Arms Dealer: Converts 1-4 Bonus symbols into a feature symbol, then after the conversion, the new feature symbol performs its action.
- Persistent Arms Dealer: Converts 1 Bonus symbol into a feature symbol at the end of the spin and each following spin. The new feature symbol performs immediately.
- Necromancer: Revives 2-7 already used non-persistent feature symbols. The same symbol can be targeted several times.
- Persistent Necromancer: Revives 1-7 already used non-persistent feature symbols at the end of the spin and each following spin. The same symbol can be targeted several times.
- Persistent Shapeshifter: Turns into one of the features below after every spin – Collector, Payer, Sniper, Collector Payer, Arms Dealer or Unlocker.
- Unlocker: Unlocks a locked row.
- Reset Plus: Increases the starting value of the spin count by 1.
- Upgrader: Upgrades 1-3 feature symbols to persistent symbols.
The buy feature gives players direct access to the bonus round if they’re willing to pay for it. There are two choices:
- 100x the bet to activate the regular feature.
- 500x the bet to activate the feature with 1 Persistent Symbol.
The RTP of Money Train 4 is set at 96.1% which is a tad higher than the 96% online pokies average. Although this is a decent percentage, you may come across an alternate 94% RTP version which will be used by many online casinos that work with a British licence that is issued by the UKGC. Assuming that you’re playing this game from New Zealand you’ll typically have a RTP rate of 96.1%. This game has a very high volatility (5 out of 5), and a hit frequency rate of 20.14%, which means that a winning combination will land every 4.96 spins, on average.
As for the top payouts, the Money Train 4 pokie comes with 150,000x stake max wins. This is once again more impressive than in previous instalments and just so you get our point here: the Money Train, Money Train 2 and Money Train 3 come with 20,000, 50,000 and 100,000x max payouts. The max wins are most likely to come from the Money Cart Bonus feature with the average win being just 96.5x the total stake. Wins are made by landing between 8 and 36 matching symbols anywhere in view on the playing field of 6×6, which is thanks to the Pay Anywhere-system. The hit rate is set at a percentage of 20.14% which basically means that you will have wins every fifth spin, on average.
Announced as the very last game in the popular MT-series by Relax Gaming, the Money Train 4 pokie truly outperforms any other game launched in 2023. With the previous releases being extremely popular, the game had a lot of expectations to meet and we didn’t expect them to beat Money Train 3. The third part in the MT series was one of the best games from 2022 and the same is true for Money Train 4 in 2023.
Brought to you with a futuristic and action based atmosphere, Relax Gaming delivers outstanding graphics, excellent audio, perfectly combining with the rest of the look and feel. As for the features, the Respin feature works in the same way as in the last part. In the Money Cart Bonus feature, we were happy to see the adjacent symbols, working in the same way as the other versions but this time with 8 adjacent positions. There might be only three bonus features, but each of them are so detailed that you’ll need some time to get familiar with all of their functions. As with previous MT games, the larger wins will be triggered by the Persistent symbols with the good thing being that they’re applied on each spin.
In comparison with the last Money Train 3 instalment, there’s an extra bandit waiting for you in this new part, with the same being true for more special symbols and a much bigger win potential of 150,000x in comparison with 100,000x the stake in part III. That was already an impressive top win if you ask us, but outdoing that by adding another 50% is only done by the biggest names in the industry. For the rest, Relax Gaming has managed to stick to the basics of Money Train whilst improving every single detail in the game to the fullest.
All together, Money Train 4 is yet another classic with a massive payout potential waiting for you in the Money Cart Bonus feature. Whilst provider Relax Gaming states it as the ‘final game’, we certainly hope they come up with a fifth part as Money Train is sweet as!