This policy explains the information we collect when you use Cherryredcasino.com’s website and content. It also describes how the collected data is stored, used, transferred, and deleted. We aim to not only comply with privacy laws but also earn our readers’ trust.
The Collected Information and How We Use It
Cherryredcasino.com does not collect information to advertise to you. Instead, it is used to make our website and content work as well as possible to suit your needs. The info can be provided voluntarily or collected from activity associated with our site using tracking technologies like software development kits, tags, pixels, web beacons, and application program interfaces; it includes:
- Contact information – we may request your email to send Cherryredcasino.com newsletters or if any other communication is necessary.
- Search queries – our services include search fields that allow you to filter information within our website. We keep information about the items and topics entered in the queries to personalise future searches.
- Uploaded content – we allow comments and image uploads through interactive comment sections. Images are usually embedded with location data, which is advisable to remove before uploading them.
- Rough geological information – we collect your area code and location info tagged to the browser operating system, which is used to display items and topics related to localised content.
Using the gathered data, we commit to relaying content that is relevant, interesting, and personal to you. For this to happen, we must use the info to:
- Fight spam and other forms of online abuse
- Provide, test, improve and personalise Cherryredcasino.com services
- Generate aggregate, non-identifying info about the use of Cherryredcasino.com’s services
When you visit Cherryredcasino.com, we may send one or more cookies to your computer, which appear as a small text file of alphanumeric characters. Cookies uniquely identify your browser and let Cherryredcasino.com enhance your navigation through the site. They may also convey information about the services you interact with, such as the pages you view, links you click, and other actions you take. You can consult your browser instructions if you would like to adjust cookie settings.
Information Storage and Protection
We take the necessary steps to protect the collected information from unauthorised access and unlawful processing, destruction, damage, and accidental loss. We abide by industry standards for managing information security to keep sensitive details entrusted to us safe. Our security systems apply to data regarding people, processes, and information technology systems to nub risks in the bud. We perform audits by an in-house team and third-party qualified security assessors from time to time to ensure our handling of information aligns with industry guidelines. We only keep user information for as long as reasonably required by Data Protection Legislation. We also assure the confidentiality and protection of news material sources. Since we are an independent review site, international law accords prohibit any authority from pushing us to reveal anonymous source identities.
On the downside, the transmission of information online does not come with 100% assured security. While we take the necessary measures that keep data safe, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted through our website. Therefore, any transmission is at your own risk.