Top Zimpler Casinos 2022 – NZ Casinos That Accept Zimpler
Zimpler is not a household name, but it is an ideal cashier channel for depositing and withdrawing from New Zealand online casinos. The Swedish payment service easily connects casino and bank accounts for back-and-forth transactions. Tried and tested security standards are in place to protect funds and personal information from fraudsters. Users can also look forward to innovative solutions like a REST API back office for account information, KYC verification, deposit, and withdrawal purposes in a single system. Zimpler also partners with most NZ banks and remains live even when the institutions aren’t. Here is a deeper look at the elements that make the cashier channel ideal for real money gambling online.
💳 Zimpler Review
Zimpler is an online payment institution operating under the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority based in Sweden. The service was launched in 2012, and in the past decade, it has ballooned into a fast-growing Fintech firm. Zimpler succeeds in offering account to account payment solutions for merchants managing both incoming and outgoing payments made by users like online casinos.
Zimpler may be based in Sweden, but it also offers services across Europe and other markets like New Zealand. The institution works with employees of different nationalities to get a diverse perspective on product development and communication. Also, unlike most other payment methods publicly traded on various stock markets, Zimpler is owned by the employees who build it. The company receives funding from fifteen external investors, including heaving hitters like CNI and Inox Capital.
💻 Opening an Account with Zimpler
Using Zimpler as a player does not require account creation. However, the payment service collects personal data for other reasons like;
- Contact details are required to confirm your identity and verify the personal and contact information provided in the casino
- Personal financial details are necessary for KYC protocols and risk analysis
- Payment information is required to filter cashier solutions like direct debit
The data collected is kept under wraps from fraudsters using technical security measures like encryption, access log, pseudonymization, VPC, VPN, access control level, backup, regular security inspections, and two-step verification. Zimpler also has organizational security measures like internal governance policies and instructions, information security policies, login and password management, and physical security at their servers’ premises.
🪙 Depositing with Zimpler
Zimpler is most commonly used as a deposit method in New Zealand casinos, and the funds are debited directly from your bank account. Before using the payment method, settle on an ideal NZ gambling den to take your business to. The best casinos usually have;
- Operating licenses – these permits confirm that the gaming club abides by international gambling fairness and security standards. The most reliable licensing institutions are the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Curacao eGaming, Gibraltar Gaming Commission, and Alderney Gaming Control Commission.
- Security measures – Zimpler promises state-of-the-art security with their services, so ensure the same reflects in your selected casino. The best gaming sites have SSL digital protocols of 128-bit encryption or more. Accounts are also password-protected, and KYC verification is carried out during transactions.
- Bonuses and promotions – incentives boost the funds deposited using Zimpler, and ideal casinos have packages for every player. New punters get welcome bonuses with matchups and free spins, while regulars can collect cashbacks, match promos, free spins, and loyalty rewards.
- Responsive client care – a friendly and easy-to-reach customer support service is essential to ensuring every complaint is resolved effectively.
- Reasonable transaction limits – the minimum and maximum caps that apply to deposits and withdrawals must be suitable for low and high rollers.
You can depend on reviews from professional sites and real players to make the perfect decision. Once you settle on a website, create an account as instructed on the landing page. Proceed with the deposit process as follows:
- Log into your casino account
- Open the banking section, which can be labelled ‘Cashier’, ‘Payment Methods’, or other similar tags
- Choose to deposit and select Zimpler as the method to use
- On the redirected Zimpler page, enter your bank or credit/debit card details along with the amount you wish to cash in
- Confirm the transaction either through SMS or banking app
- Wait for the funds to be processed, and then proceed with gameplay.
Zimpler casinos usually limit deposits to a minimum of $10 to $20. Mostly, the payment method determines the maximum cap, and for Zimpler, it typically sits between $2,000 and $3,000 per transaction.
💲 Transaction Speeds with Zimpler
Zimpler deposits funds in a casino account as soon as you put in a request. As for withdrawals, the transfer can last anywhere between 5 minutes and 1 – 3 business days, depending on the recipient bank. Also, most gambling dens apply processing periods of up to three days to confirm the requested funds’ validity. The casino may request personal identification details like a government-issued ID, driving license, or passport during this time.
|Withdrawals||5 minutes to 3 business days|
Zimpler Transaction Charges
Zimpler does not specify whether or not users are required to pay any fees. It also does not indicate the levies for currency conversions or whether the service is provided. Some gambling destinations apply fees of their own, especially for withdrawals.
✔️ Upsides of Zimpler
Zimpler stands to benefit New Zealand online casino indulgers in more ways than one, including;
- Availability in over 100 NZ casinos
- Cutting-edge security measures to keep hackers and fraudsters out
- Direct money transfers to and from bank accounts
- Flexible UX with a modern design
- Customer care is available all-day
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zimpler?
Zimpler is an online payment solution that offers instant banking transactions and cutting-edge compliance solutions. The payment method serves as a casino deposit/withdrawal method and partners with most major NZ banks.
Is Zimpler Safe?
Yes, it is. Zimpler has technical and organizational measures to process data securely without risks of loss, abuse, or unauthorized access. These measures include encryption, pseudonymization, access log, VPC, Firewall, and two-step authentication. The payment service also has login and password management.
Can I deposit and withdraw using Zimpler?
Zimpler can be used as a deposit option in all the casinos it features, but its availability as a withdrawal channel varies from one site to the other. Confirm its availability by opening the ‘Payment Methods’ section and checking where it is listed.
What's the minimum and maximum I can transact using Zimpler?
The casino usually sets the minimum amount you can deposit using Zimpler between $10 and $20. The maximum limit depends on Zimpler, and it often ranges between $2,000 and $3,000. On the other hand, withdrawal limits are determined by the casino.
Is Zimpler free to use?
Yes, it is. Zimpler does not apply any charges when depositing or withdrawing by the user. However, some casinos have fees of their own, especially when cashing out. Some banks also do the same.
Is a bank account necessary to use Zimpler?
Yes, you do. New users must connect their bank account to deposit into a casino or make payments to other merchants. Returning users don’t have to fill in the bank information again and can proceed with the transaction as soon as they confirm their identity. The payments can be handled manually or automatically.
Final Remarks on Zimpler
Zimpler may not be as big as other cashier channels like PayPal, Visa, and Neteller, but it holds its own where it matters. The payment service is easy to use by simply connecting with your bank accounts to debit it. Many New Zealand casinos offer the payment method, so you do not have to look too far to find one. Security is also highly considered and uses tried and tested protocols and authentication measures to avoid breaches. Zimpler client care is available 24/7 to answer any queries about their services.