Top Inpay Casinos 2022 – NZ Casinos That Accept Inpay
Inpay makes good on its mission to revolutionize the banking payments system with open banking. The cashier channel is an ideal alternative to contemporary SWIFT wire transfers, making international money transfers easier and faster while cutting down up to 80% of the commissions involved. Inpay is partnered with multiple banks in over 100 countries, and recipients get 100% of transferred funds with no deductions. The payment solution runs in real-time 24/7, and clients can track their transaction status online through its web portal. The service is so personalized that customers get a dedicated account manager and client service representative. Casinos also benefit from Inpay’s white label solution that can be integrated into an existing UX/UI to fit specific needs and branding.
💳 Inpay Review
Inpay is an open banking aggregator that serves as an alternative to ordinary SWIFT wire transfers. The payment system was born of tragedy in 2008 when a deadly cyclone hit Myanmar, its worst natural disaster to date. In a bid to help, Danish businessman Jackpot Thomsen donated thousands to orphaned children, only to realize that his credit card donation lost 5% in fees and took days to arrive. The frustration of the process drove him to create Inpay with the mission to make cross-border payments as safe, affordable, and swift as local bank transfers. It also aimed to change the fundamental operations of how finance is accessed worldwide.
Since then, Inpay has established international offices in Denmark and the UK. In 2021, the firm acquired Eurogiro, a global payments community that facilitated its expansion to over 100 countries globally. The Financial Times acknowledged it as one of the fastest-growing European companies.
💻 Opening an Account with Inpay
Players in Inpay casinos get a blast of better transaction experiences with no account creation requirement. Nevertheless, an account in a bank that supports the payment system is necessary. Upon first-time use, Inpay requests personal information like name, bank, country of residence, bank account number, email address, and phone number. During subsequent visits, one can pay using a password, fingerprint, or face ID. Further interactions with the payment method automatically collect details like the IP address, browser type, time zone, and operating system to make service provision even more seamless. This data is also necessary to carry out AML and CTF procedures like Know Your Customer (KYC).
🪙 Depositing with Inpay
The uniqueness of Inpay does not make it any complicated to use. The first step is confirming whether your registered bank is partnered with the system and your account is funded. After that, proceed as follows:
- Select an ideal Inpay casino – an ideal gambling den has reputable operating licenses and approval seals, industry-standard security measures, a user-friendly design, mobile affinity, and lenient bonus offers
- Create an account – the casino usually requests personal information like full name, email address, phone number, billing address, birth date, username, and password. In some cases, the gaming site sends a confirmation message or email with a link to access a newly opened account
- Open the banking tab, which is accessible off the home page or under the ‘My Account’ section
- Choose ‘Deposit’ and Inpay as the payment method to use
- On the redirected page, select your bank and log into your account
- Enter the amount to transfer and any requested details of the recipient casino
- Confirm the transfer order using a password, face ID, or fingerprint
The casino usually determines the minimum amount to be transferred, often capped at $10. The maximum limit depends on the bank.
💲 Transaction Speeds with Inpay
The autonomous nature of Inpay allows it to process transactions instantly. Unlike most e-wallets that serve as online money storage platforms, Inpay is a gateway without the capacity to hold funds. Instead, it ensures that money is transferred faster and more securely. Accordingly, Inpay confirms transactions instantly.
While Inpay transfers funds immediately, other parties can apply processing speeds. For instance, most gambling sites withhold withdrawn funds for 12 to 72 hours to verify the legitimacy of the requests. The banks receiving the funds also have processing periods of one or more days. Deposits are often instant for all involved parties.
✔️ Upsides of Inpay
Players and online casinos stand to benefit in many ways from using Inpay as their preferred payment solution, including;
- Payments are conveniently made from one’s bank account without creating a new account, topping up an online wallet, or manually entering card numbers every time. Only a password, fingerprint, or face ID are required for client verification
- Strong customer authentication, PSD2 compliance, and strict KYC and AML checks eliminate the risk of fraud and chargebacks
- Deposits and withdrawals are credited instantly with delays taking only up to 30 minutes
- Operational and transactional costs are slashed by up to 80% – a processing fee is negotiated per transaction depending on the volume and value. The FX margin is agreed upon before the transfer and fixed
- The use of a single integration point to connect hundreds of banks globally reduces costs and promotes operational flexibility
- An optimized user experience with frictionless transactions in a few clicks helps casinos earn customer loyalty
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Inpay?
Inpay is a payment solutions provider that makes cross-border transactions more manageable, cost-effective, and faster. The payment system supports direct transactions between banks without unnecessary third-party participants cutting down the procedures’ complexity.
Is Inpay regulated?
Yes, it is. Inpay is regulated by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority and institutions in other jurisdictions. The payment method abides by international transaction requirements, including FATF Recommendations and the Wolfsberg Standards guidance for the electronic transfer of funds and international payments. Inpay is also a SWIFT member and is recognized as a part of the global financial institution community.
Is Inpay Secure?
Yes, it is. Clients and their transactions are screened via multiple internationally recognized CTF and AML procedures like Know Your Customer (KYC) and relevant sanction lists, such as UN, HMT, OFAC, and EU.
Do I need an account to use Inpay?
No, you do not. Inpay users only need an account with a bank partnered with the payment solution. Also, since the cashier channel acts as a secure gateway rather than a money storage platform, no wallet top-up is required.
How can I get in touch with Inpay?
Inpay provides information on its transactions and answers common questions through live chat and email. It also lists the billing addresses for its Copenhagen and London offices.
Final Remarks on Inpay
Inpay proves that open banking is the most client-centred payment solution for faster and more personalized experiences. This payment system covers almost every concern that arises with online payments. It elevates user experiences with user-friendly interfaces and transfers funds immediately client authentication is given with a password, fingerprint, or face ID. Also, transaction costs are slashed by eliminating intermediaries charging commissions. Transparency, top-notch security, speed, and increased conversion rates are plenty of other upsides to look forward to when using this payment solution.