Online Casino Banking
Today, the surge of casinos in the world cannot be over-emphasized, and as such, there is also a proliferation in the banking methods adopted at these casinos. One thing is sure, it is the fact that we cannot explain the intricacies of online casinos without touching the banking page feature. Therefore, toeing the above is the fact that New Zealand casinos today have banking pages with varieties of banking methods. Hence, the reason for this review. The review focuses on payment methods in New Zealand Casinos, how to classify casinos banking options, the types of banking methods at these casinos, as well as review best New Zealand casino payment methods.
💳 Casino Payment Options
Online casinos offer varieties of banking options for deposits and withdrawals. However, the distinction between them is in how effective these services are offered at their casinos. However, in the midst of this, it is sufficing to say that one of the most satisfying experiences of online casino players is being able to make an easy, fast or quick, secure, or safe online payment at online casinos. Hence, the quest to locate the appropriate casinos offering this type of service. But not to worry, this review is here to guide you and avail you of the necessary information you need to find the best casinos payment methods.
Criteria for Choosing Casino Deposit Options
In classifying online casinos deposit methods, the following criteria are deemed important for consideration.
- Coverage:The deposit methods should have local, regional and international coverage or in simple terms, what we can call a borderless payment
- Availability:There should also be around-the-clock availability such that payment can be done at any time. And in some other case cases, it could be something available that is just restricted to working days like banking days.
- Security:Another factor to consider is the safety procedures adopted. Before looking out for any security system in place, the reputation of the payment processor should first be considered. Then security protocols like two-factor authentication and data protection measures must be looked out for.
- The speed:This is arguably one of the features that are most dear to the heart of players. While some casino offers fast deposit and withdrawal, others may have higher processing times.
- The Fees and Limits:This also should be considered. That is, the amount and the period you can deposit (how much daily, weekly, and monthly). What is the service fee attached or is it free?
- Type of currencies it accepts:Is it accepting a single currency or multicurrency payments?
Steps for Depositing at Online Casinos
No matter how unique online casinos may appear, when it comes to the steps or procedures for depositing, it is usually a similar one. Either at the local or international casinos:
- Create an account: The first thing is to sign up. There is usually a sign-up option for you to click. From which you then fill in your details on the registration form.
- Verification of account: Immediately after sign up, a verification email will be sent for you to confirm your details and identity.
- Go to the Banking Page: Once you get there, you are to select the payment option you want to use and input the amount to deposit.
- Transaction confirmation: You will confirm the transaction. However, the speed is dependent on the payment method you used. While some may be instant, some may be within a few working days.
Steps for Withdrawal at Online Casinos
Online casinos have unique steps for withdrawal, however, largely dependent on the kind of payment method used. Below are the steps to follow to make a withdrawal at online casinos:
- Sign-in into your casino account
- Find and click the “cashier” section
- Choose the payment option you would like to use
- Fill in the amount you want to withdraw
- Then confirm the transaction
Note: You must keep in mind that most online casinos run a background check before they release your funds. Hence, the reason why most of them do not release funs immediately. Another thing to take note of us is that some casinos allow you to use the same payment method for your deposit and withdrawal. It could be for security reasons.
💳 Casino Payment and Withdrawal Fees and Limits
Casinos have their unique deposit and withdrawal fees and limits. The fees are the additional charges the casinos put on your deposits or withdrawals. While limits are the minimum and maximum deposits and withdrawal limits of the casinos. However, these limits are also dependent on the following factors;
Your level or status on the platform: By default, new accounts have very low deposit and withdrawal limits because they haven’t been properly verified. But the fees and limits can change if you have been verified and you also have credit as a frequent funder on the platform.
Casino Type: The limits in regular casinos are different from the high roller casinos. It is lower in regular casinos compared to VIP or high roller casinos.
Payment option used: Some payment options like the Bank cards feature high deposit and withdrawal limits. While some like the prepaid vouchers are just limited to a fixed sum.
Note: The fact is casino withdrawals are mostly free, but some financial institutions add extra charges to them.
Verifying Account at New Zealand Online Casinos
Just immediately after registration at an online casino, some important documents may be required of you for identity and account verification. Most New Zealand casinos do this due to license and regulations conditions issued by the Gambling Commission. Hence, after creating your account, the following are the required steps to follow to verify the account;
- Email address confirmation: You will do this by clicking the confirmation link you will have got from the casino just after signing up or creating your account.
- Submit personal documents: Most times these casinos ask for two documents; one document will have to verify or prove your identity, while the other proves your address. These documents will be scanned and uploaded.
💳 Top Trusted and Reliable Online Casino Payment Providers
We can confidently assume that what should be of great concern to online casino players is the ability to make deposits and withdrawals with a trusted and reliable casino payment method. Hence, this article will help reveal the leading or top trusted casino payment options where anyone else can make quick, and safe transactions. These casino payment options will focus on a characteristic such as the availability of options, the deposit and withdrawal fees attached, the minimum and maximum daily amounts, the security protocols involved, and the processing speed for withdrawals.
Debit and Credit Cards
This is the most popular way through which online casino deposit is made, even in New Zealand casinos. The process is easy and fast. You are only required to fill in your card details such as the card number, security code, and expiration date. When this is done, you confirm the transaction. These details will however be encrypted by the casino. Examples of popular credit and debit cards that are accepted at online casinos include the following: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Visa:Visa has gained a reputation as the first credit card that has an online multipurpose purchase function. And as such, it is arguably the most successful payment option across the globe. Further to that, with its popularity and reputation, Visa is accepted at almost every online casino. And what this means is that in most online casinos, your Visa card rarely gets declined.
- Visa Electron:Visa electron card also works the same way other Visa cards work. The only difference is that the Visa electron is popular with the population of young customers.
- MasterCard:Mastercard came as the greatest competitor of Visa cards. The Mastercard payment method is also widely accepted by most online casinos, including New Zealand casino sites. The Mastercard has also gained a reputation as one of the most reliable and trusted casinos at most online casino sites. This payment method is also fast and secure for transactions activities at your chosen online casino.
- American Express:Amex has also gained a reputation as a first-class credit card and online payment method. Despite its outstanding integrity, the payment method is only available at few online casinos. The reason for this is the strictness of the legislation on online gambling in America.
E-Wallets and Prepaid Cards at Online Casinos
This is also known as a digital wallet, and it is a good way of making online transactions and value exchange via a mobile or desktop device. It means that it does not require you to go through the stress of opening a bank account. The good thing about e-wallets is that you can save your card details safely and conveniently. The following are some of the top trusted and reliable ones;
- PayPal:This method of payment works in a way that you can make a casino deposit by just linking the account to a bank card. It suffices to say that PayPal is a great way to make secured transactions either deposit and withdrawals. This prepaid card features a 16-digit pin code, and that is the way to deliver a safe transaction. Also, deposits and withdrawals are quicker.
- Skrill: This payment option is also among the popular e-wallet casino deposit option. It belongs to the Paysafe group, and it has its legal operation within New Zealand regulations. It is one of the most popular and convenient payment options. Just like other e-wallet methods, you just have to load up your online account and make transactions at online casinos.
- Neteller:This is one of the most popular and also secured payment platforms. Neteller is a part of the Paysafe Group and has a reputation as one of the easiest to use. Using Neteller allows you to withdraw funds easily and quickly. Either by using the Net card or transferring it to your bank account.
- EcoPayz: is another secure online payment method, and it is getting popular day by day. It has gained the attention of customers who have enjoyed its service such that they can have an ecoAccount for safe online transactions.
- POLi: is among the leading online payment option that is developed for Australian and New Zealand online casinos. It is a popular method used by most Kiwis for their online casino transactions. One of the benefits of using POLi is that you do not need to have a credit card. POLi only allows you to connect your existing online banking account. Also, POLi can be used via desktop or mobile devices. The process is simple and the same.
- Other worthy e-wallets with similar functions include; Payoneer and Alipay.
Prepaid Cards at online casinos include;
- Paysafecard:Just as the name suggests, Paysafecard is one of the most secure casino deposit methods around. It can be used for any online purchase apart from online casino transactions. Paysafe voucher is also accessible at various sale points, and a 16-digit code is given to make payment while your personal banking information is also not exposed.
- Neosurf:Similar to Paysafecard, Neosurf offers secure prepaid vouchers that can be used to make payments and online transactions. The voucher code is a 10-digit code to make online payments. And interestingly also, it does not require you to link it with another bank card or account.
- Astropay: Also in similitude with Paysafecard, Astropay is also one of the popular payment options opted by most reputable and top casinos. The payment option is widely recognized across Latin American countries specifically. It offers features an instant transfer, as well as offers multi-currency deposits and withdrawals. And like Paysafecard, its transactions are done through a 16-digit PIN, which also maintains the privacy of any sensitive information like bank details or personal details.
Offline Banking Methods
Offline banking methods are created for people who feel more comfortable with making transfers without the online platform. They prefer going through all the grueling processes of visiting a financial institution or bank to deposit through the bank clerk and wait for the credit. Regardless of how secured it may look, you still need to take security measures especially when you use an intermediary. Away from that, the major issue with this method is that it is not fast or quick, and the process can also be very stressful. The following are some of the popular offline payment methods accepted at online casinos
- Bank Wire:This payment is a good option for you if you want to make transfer funds from one company to another. It is an offline payment method that allows you to make payments via your local bank or through a specialized cash bank office.
- eCheck:This payment method has a similitude with the operation of paper checks. The only difference is that eChecks are electronic while paper checks are paper based.
- Western Union: Western union provides two different offline methods; one of the methods makes it possible to transfer your bankroll through a mobile device, while the second one allows you to go to a Western Union center to fill some forms.
Mobile Casino Payments
Of course, it is no longer a piece of news that there are a plethora of mobile casinos and mobile casino players around today. Hence, we have some of these mobile casinos as the top trusted and reliable mobile payment methods. Below is the list of some of them;
- Boku:This method allows you to make a transfer into your online casino account via a mobile device. Simply put, this payment option allows you as a player or customer to make payment through a phone number, and you don’t need to provide any bank details.
- Zimpler:This is another payment option that allows you to simply enter your phone number at the website. After which, you receive a unique code that can be used to fund your casino account
- Siru:This option offers a pay-by-phone system such that you are charged directly to your phone bill. It works on all mobile devices.
- Google Play and Apple Play:These are the most reliable mobile platform payment option for Android and iOS devices. They feature a quick payment and they also function as digital wallets such that they can be linked to your bank accounts or cards.
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Payment Options
Cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular today. And the key things fostering this rapid spread and popularity its anonymity, privacy, and security from theft feature, and that is very appealing to players. Most casinos accept bitcoin payment methods and some include a special bonus to receive when payment is made using cryptocurrency. The main difference between digital currencies and traditional payment is the fact that the blockchain only keeps records of your wallet’s address and not your personal information.
How Players’ Personal and Financial Data Protection is Guaranteed by Online Casinos
Online casinos protect players’ data and financial information through the following;
- GDPR Law: This law means that casinos are only allowed to process your data or even send it to third parties only if you consented.
- SSL Certificates: A safe connection can easily be identified by the ‘HTTPS prefix.
- They make use of trusted payment options: All tope casinos make use of or work with the same payment options to guarantee the protection of their players. This is because these payment options have reputation for stability and reliability.
In this article, we have done some reviews such as the types of online payment methods available, the criteria for selecting the top trusted one, the likes of bank credit cards, debit/credit cards. E-wallets, prepaid cards, offline banking methods were reviewed. Further to that, we also delved into the procedures for depositing and withdrawals at online casinos, while we also reveal how players’ personal and financial data is protected. In all, we hope that these details will guide and help you make accurate choices as you decide on any of the payment methods reviewed in this article.